BANKSETA has internships programmes that offer the youth an opportunity for a practical way to enhance skills and gives a sense of the direction on their career paths. Internships provide the youth with the necessary skills through practical experience thereby enabling them to be work-ready
Participate in a 1-year CYBERSECURITY INTERNSHIP in the banking and alternative banking sector
This Internship offers you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience and International Certifications in CompTIA Security+ and Ethical Hacking upon successful examination.
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
• Have successfully completed 3-year Diploma/ Degree in IT: Computer Science, Communication and Networks, Systems Support, Network Engineering, Network Support or other related fields
• Strong passion and interest in Cyber Security
• Familiarity with information security concepts and knowledge of the cyber threat landscape
• Must be currently unemployed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
• Currently not participating in any learnership/ internship
• Be between the age of 18 – 35 years
• Not be involved in any other studies for the period of the internship
• Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
• Only South African citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
• Clear ITC and no criminal record An annual allowance of R72 000 pa will be paid to successful applicants.
NO-FEES will be requested from youth. Click here for more information